Effective Retention of Customers and Managing Irate and Difficult Customers in Today's Environment Workshop
This workshop is currently closed. For more information please call (760) 750-4020.
Date: Tuesday, June 4th
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Lead by: Dr. R. K. Srivastava
Location: MARK 125
Cost: $195.00 (lunch included)
About the Workshop:
A research study, conducted by McGraw Hill, revealed that when 68% of customers stopped doing business with a company it had nothing to do with the quality of the product or service; it was simply because of an attitude of indifference towards the customer by the owner, manager or an employee.
Anyone dealing with customers, who are committed to provide quality service. This includes, owners, managers, supervisors, and employees.
- How to delight customers
- Measuring customer statisfaction
- Handling of irate difficult customers
- How to evaluate and respond to customer complaints and developing system
- Improving customer care - How to do it?
- How customer statisfactions lead to customer retention?
- How to win back lost customers
- Developing CRM with case study